Friday, December 5, 2008

unofficial entry

salam all,

hi, actually this is my 1st unofficial post in this blog. i am not yet ready to drive myself all over this blogspot to surf about the functions, gadgets so and so...

i am an ex-blogger. i owned a blog long long years ago. 1st blog was on the freindster platform. and also on the myspace platform. but then, i've stopped blogging. why? have no idea about it... just wanna stop.

about ciknoiyy.blogspot... actually, i've got a request from my friends where they want me to continue blogging. but i need time. really need time to start all over again. within a year, my friends keep asking me to owned a blog... yeahh friends... this is the hasil. hehehehe... thanks for the support.

why now? the time doesn't matter, sooner or later i'll make myself to own a blog. maybe this is the right time, even i've been working with ths blogspot environment not more than one day (compile any errors that occured in my friend's blog), i've got an experienced to altered, to save the template of the blog, the gadget and all. then, i've attend an i.t course for bestari's teachers and this is the outcome. kak lezah taugh us how to create a blog so and so... it was so interesting. and ciknoiyy.blogspot was created just within a half an hour. woww.. what a fast learner i am. hehehe..

later, i will make myself updated with this blogspot. so, we can keep in touch and share knowledges, share joy and laughter, share anthing la.. recipe also can. :)

and, a lot of my friends in bestari keep asking me about my background. nice yeahh? (terperasan la pulak.. hahahaha). ok, untuk tidak menkedekutkan ilmu that i've got, here the link for you guys to make your blog more fancy and interesting. i found this blog, much easy for you. just copy the coding and paste in your html/ javascript gadget. click here to go to the page. the choose background. and u also can find any accesories for your blog under one roof. all the best and happy blogging.

i'll officially launch my blog as soon as possible.. keep in touch and take care ya.

salam.

No comments: